By ugadawgs09 - 02/11/2011 04:32 - United States

Spicy
Today, while I was having sex with my girlfriend, I heard a notification on my iPhone. I thought nothing of it until we were done, and then I checked it out. My mom had posted on my Facebook, telling me that if I didn't keep it down, she was going to come up to my room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 496
You deserved it 14 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jackii1313 9

Try keeping the noise level down next time? At least you weren't rude to your girlfriend and checked your phone.

Now all your friends know too. Well, time to unfriend mom.

Comments

If your going to have sex in any family or public setting, try to limit your volume control. Even when you rent a place you still need volume control if someone lives above or below you. Hopefully you won't have to worry about parents soon. Get your own place.

ikickgingers 15

Other options Bite something Put a pillow over your face Invest in a gag ball If you can't duct it, well you know...

20 - Silence is golden; Duct tape is silver?

ikickgingers 15

Anything that muffles moans is good in my book

I never really found the need for volume control. It's pretty easy to be quiet when you're masturbating.

Stop it ikickgingers, you're turning me on...

raney150 0

What about sounds of a creaky bed or a bed hitting a wall?

crystalburgard 3

Well since you didnt get the message and finished up, shouldnt this fml end with mommy coming up to your room??

ZombieLoveA 0

Aha unless it lasted so little time that the mother thought they had quieted down instead of finishing..?

Next time, have a little respect for Mom and do it somewhere other than in her house WHILE SHE'S HOME.

Yea! Like in her car instead! ;) lol Shouldn't be able to hear you from there while parked a 1/2 mile away.

There's your excellent incentive to work and save up money to move out! If you're too young to move out, well, too bad, kiddo, you have to wait (for your parents to leave the house/until you are old enough).

perdix 29

I'm sure that after you gave her an engagement ring, she feels entitled to get some action, too.

SkardeyKat 3

Ha! At least she was considerate and didn't come barging in on you, right?

Here's my Three Step Program on "How To Be A Dumbass". It never fails. 1) Sign up for Facebook 2) Friend your parents 3) Have loud sex in your parents' house while they are home There you have it! Enjoy.

RedPillSucks 31