By Anonymous - 02/03/2017 22:00

Today, while I was doing my job as a groundskeeper, a couple of kids wearing MAGA hats threw garbage and rocks at me, then told me to "go back where you came from". I'm American, but I guess my beard makes me look like an immigrant or something, as this isn't the first time this has happened. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 212
You deserved it 1 026

Same thing different taste

Top comments

davek 36

The USA is founded on immigration. The only Americans moaning about immigration should be the Indians.

Too bad we can't round up all the racist ***** in the world and drop them into Mt. St. Helens.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Well, they wore MAGA hats, having grown up in the south I can say I'm not surprised. Most of them don't know that Obamacare and the ACA is the same thing because they believe what they're red elders preach, not ever researching and learning things for themselves because it's rude to question their elders "wisdom". Much like a cult.

Okay I'm sorry this happened to you and those actions are inexcusable. As someone who voted for trump I'm tired of seeing dickheads act like this. That's not to say I like him. I'm just tired of seeing this evil behavior from his voter base.

As someone who didn't vote for Trump and knows not all Trump supporters are jerks... could y'all please be a little louder about being upset about this stuff? There were lots of valid reasons to not like Hillary (her emails were one I agreed with but not enough to change my vote) but there is plenty of bad and chaos going on in republican politics right now and not enough of those voting republican seem bothered. It is upsetting. Especially after hearing about Pence using and AOL account for his political emails. Like.. what?! How are people not just as upset about that?

I once got told I look like I'm Polish, despite the fact I'm English

Boo hoo someone incorrectly guessed your ancestral heritage. grow a pair and shut up, damn snowflakes

bobegir 1

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

In a country of more than 320 million people, everything must happen once. So it's somewhat surprising that not one of the alleged post-election hate crimes committed by Trump supporters to date has turned out to be true. Could you post a copy of your police report?

A police report against Trump supporters? What a laugh.

Shall OP also post a pic of his passport to prove his citizenship?

This is actually true and good news. So the three people who gave my comment a thumbs down without a reply, are saying very bad things about themselves. They'd rather that there be real acts of violence and hatred to support their political desires. Shame on them. To support my claim: 1) The hijab hoaxer at the University of Michigan (After a police investigation, she admitted she made it up.) 2) The alleged hijab victim at University of New Mexico, Leena Aggad, never reported her claim to campus security, much less the police. 3) Kara Stevens, claimed three Trump-supporting men in their 30s approached her in a Safeway parking lot in Hillsboro, Oregon, mentioned Donald Trump -- then threatened to turn her into their "sex slave"! (Investigation suspended with no video, no witnesses and no evidence.) 4) Eleesha Long's 'assault' which she posted on facebook brought about police investigation, followed by her admission she made it up. Her cell phone proved she was nowhere near where she claimed. So come on, if you're telling the truth, prove it.

da_epic_failman 7

Please stop saying this is all Trump's fault. I know no one's saying it in the comments, but I know you're all thinking it. If you see an immigrant hard at work, making an honest living, Trump's probably not going to deport them.

please call the police!! that is awful!

You could always shave your beard if it's happened more than once, but you shouldn't have to. People are sick.