By SadPuppy - 22/05/2013 07:14 - United States

Today, while grieving over the loss of my Grandpa, I called my girlfriend for comfort. After I had cheered up, she said, "Don't worry, he went to Hell anyway." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 815
You deserved it 3 544

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's awful. Some people don't know what to say when others are in pain, maybe, or maybe it was a joke you didn't quite catch and was at an unfortunate time. If she really is being so disrespectful to your grandfather and so careless about your grief, confront her about it. It's not the kind of thing you can just let slide in a relationship.

what possibly made her think that would comfort you... Unless she thinks you're going to hell too?

Comments

So, now you're grieving a lost grandparent and a break up?

dinosxxrawr 22

with comments like that you can be pretty certain of where's she's headed. rest in peace to your grandfather.

itsgen 16

Time for a new girlfriend **** her hard in the ass first tho !

I have no ******* idea. I must have read that wrong.

perdix 29

#16, you mean as kind of a parting gift, because some girls are really into that? In your case, I'm making a note to self: Leave the lube . . . behind ;)

itsgen 16

Wtf no dipship I said to **** the girlfriend in the ass moron !!! Cause she was being a bitch People like you is what's wrong with this country! Idiots

itsgen 16

32 not interested . You're a creep

If you comment like that, that's the kind of attention you're going to get. That's how it works.

"Don't worry, he'll be in Hell anyway" is only comforting if the deceased is a) a dick who no-body likes or b) a Satanist.

You don't know a thing about Satanism, it seems.

26- Satanism is characterized by the idolization of Satan. So I think the original comment makes sense.

90, No, that's completely incorrect. There are several kinds of satanism, and the most popular one has nothing to do with Satan. Founded by Anthony LaVey, it is an atheistic belief system based on belief in one's own strength. The dude wrote book called "Satanic Bible", and if you dismiss all the magical crap in 2nd half of it, it has plenty of very good ideas.

squideth 18

90, satanism is the worship of oneself (unless you are in the particular sect that does worship satan). Might wanna actually educate yourself on something before talking bullshit. Thanks to media and fear-mongering, people think satanists are insane virgin-sacrifices.

What kind of evil ***** would say such a horrible thing?

I don't care if your grandfather was the live action Cotton Hill from King of the Hill your girlfriend shouldn't have said that and said he's i n a better place

Well she apparently doesn't like your family. It's relationship killer.

Personally I think she's fried, make a sex tape of her and upload it

perdix 29

Maybe your Grandpa put the moves on her?

perdix 29

#34, or maybe he flashed her and his junk was much better than her boyfriend's. The possibilities are endless! You do the next one, please.

perdix 29

#37, maybe Grandpa gave her a Cleveland Steamer and refused to make it a Boston Pancake?

perdix 29

#44, maybe they hooked up, and at the moment of climax, he yelled, "Oh, Grandma!"

perdix 29

#49, dredging up previous FMLs seems too easy. My next guess is maybe he was about to give her *********** but refused because she didn't have an old-timey bush.

perdix 29

Maybe after their "special time" together, he forgot to put her in his will as promised. She was probably jonesing for his antique anal beads -- they don't make 'em like that anymore.

perdix 29

Maybe he died suddenly without teaching his grandson all those old-man tricks that drive the young girls wild ;) I don't want to toot my own horn, but we've got 'em. On the other hand, if I could toot my own horn, I probably would never leave the house.

flockz 19

grandpa probably couldn't get his horn up for the girlfriend anyway and probably blamed it on her.

perdix 29

#68, she was pissed because she saw that he got obvious wood when Betty White came on TV, but for her, it was as limp as a wet rag even with a megadose of Mexican Viagra. #69, we hit on Viagra simultaneously! Great minds think alike -- so do sick ones ;)

flockz 19

ya and then he probably couldn't convince her that every guy gets a hard on for Betty White so she shouldn't be getting mad!

perdix 29

Maybe she asked him to "teabag" her, and he literally served her tea. Girls love the hangy-down scrota!

flockz 19

maybe she asked him if they could have a threesome with his younger more attractive friend name Charlie and he started telling a story of when he was in 'nam.

flockz 19

maybe she knows he's in hell because she satan's bottom bitch.