By camerashyguy - 20/09/2014 03:14 - United States - Longview

Today, while giving directions to a blind guy, I accidentally made him walk into a wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 885
You deserved it 8 895

Same thing different taste

Comments

Well it's good that you at least tried to help him by giving him directions...don't feel too bad OP!

Where was his little stick thingy? or guide dog? This guy is not very good a being blind.

It's called a cane. Most blind people are offended if you call it a stick, which do. Agreed on mobility skills though. Maybe he's newly blind, and hasn't been trained yet?

Hey you did try and help him at least? Really sucks for the guy that actually ran into the wall though.

If he was blind and had no cane or dog (I'm assuming) maybe it'd be better to ask him if you can lead him instead if you can? I know that might not have been available as an option though for time's sake so FYL for doing that and FHL even more for running into a wall.

Look at the bright side... it could have been off of a cliff.

@16 even with a cane or guide dog a blind personnmay need directuons. OP don't feel too bad. I'm blind and if that happens I laugh it off.

but the cane would prevent him from running into a wall because he would feel it with the cane first... duh

You're blind but you're on FML reading and posting comments? Seems legit

We blind people a have adaptive technology. I for exanple use Voice Over on my phone.

33 - you're sooo ignorant. (and btw I accidently thumbed the above comment above that explains why.)