By Anonymous - 31/12/2012 15:44 - Canada - Sydney

Today, while buying paint, I began to help an elderly woman working to lift some heavy boxes. She told me what a nice young lady I was. Then her boss came over, screamed at her for being lazy and fired her. She cried. So did I. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 569
You deserved it 3 321

Same thing different taste

Top comments

**** everyone's lives. But really? Just this instance of helping an employee led to said employee's termination? What the serious ****.

Comments

Yes because if you don't reduce a customer to tears your not doing it right.

Why even put YDI, the fml is about her cryin over it or the other girl being fired which wouldn't really do much to OP's life... Kids these days probably don't understand language very well and clicked it because it had fewer votes.

OP, you need to call corporate. Even though, technically, you can fire someone for being unable to complete physical requirements, it should NEVER happen on a sales floor, in front of customers. It's a private matter that needs to be handled in an office or back room.

I absolutely agree that they should have moved her into a more suitable position, but legally, you can terminate if they can't complete work within their position's description. It's bull.

You should of said to the boss that you would never shop in their again if she was fired and you would tell everyone you know about it. Start. Start a horrible bosses campaign and put his picture on it

Almost forgot. Happy New year Pradip and all of out eastern commentors!

It's amazing how much of a contender he must be for the award considering the year is almost over.