By Oops - 14/01/2010 15:55 - United States

Today, while at work at a maternity and baby clothes store, I was supposed to send out an email about our "Beat the Clock" sale. After it was sent to over 500 people, I realized that I'd misspelled the subject line. It read, "Beat the Cock Sale." FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 779
You deserved it 33 064

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So you have to get there before the rooster to get the good deals. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a pervert.

lotusflower007 0

I would fire you for being a petty bitch

Comments

realggirl 0

Aw, everyone makes mistakes from time to time! I've even proofread things several times and noticed some typo until someone points it out to me.

I'm going to assume that the typo above was intentional, realgirl. As a grammar nazi, I must point it out however.

perdix 29

False advertising! I'd call the consumer protection department if I got that email. I'd be expecting discount **** and would be cheated if I just saw an ad for footies and onesies!

I wonder what as on you mind at the time...

Tell them have to beat it like it owes them money.

I really don't see a problem in this. It's a type and it happens. Not really an fml.

AGGoddess 2

The problem is that this can make them look bad to their customers, or at least make them not read it. Not to mention that it makes her look careless to her employer or other co-workers if they find out.

This FML is hilarious! :) I'm sure it's very embarrassing but in hindsight very funny. I love the pun of it. you need a c*** to make a baby, lol, maybe people will think it's a play on words. This is by far one of the funniest FMLs I've seen in awhile.