By hahatofunny - 13/09/2016 19:54 - United States - Pensacola

Today, while at the gym, I started flirting with a hot doctor. I thought things were going well so I suggested we work out together sometime and maybe work our way up to dinner together, to which she replied, "Sorry but I've seen tumors bigger than your biceps," and then walked out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 001
You deserved it 2 082

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well you're going to the gym for a reason...I'm sure the bigger biceps will come with time. A better personality for her probably will never come.

If not having big biceps is the reason for her to say no to a date then move on. No big loss there.

Comments

my reply "its not the size of tumor that kills, but where the tumor grows" but im a smartass

Also, you're kind of wrong too. The size plays a great big part. ;)

McBongwater 16

That's really unfair and honestly heartless of her. Evidently you're at the gym for a reason!! She's gonna eat her words one day when she's old and saggy and you're a fit ass grandpa xD I'm sorry to hear that, mate. Don't be discouraged!

at this point that's a good thing, **** tumors

I'm being the devil's advocate here but we only have OP's side of the story. He said he thought things were going pretty well, maybe that's just his assumption and she found him annoying. Some people are pretty clueless or simply too self-absorbed to bother reading other people's body language. Maybe she just wanted to work out and he wouldn't leave her alone, hence her last rude comment to put him off for good. It's not uncommon for pretty girls to be hit on at the gym, especially by guys who feel the need to interfere in their workout routine. It can pretty aggravating. Just saying...

To bad too be shot down like that. But she had the right too choose based on her own preferences. Maybe you should try directing her attention too your other qualities the next time. Good luck too you!

Meh. If she wants to be shallow and only date guys with big muscles, let her. You're better off with someone who loves you more for who you are than whether or not you're buff.

Don't worry OP. You miss all the shots you don't take. I think Gretzky said that. Keep at it and you'll find someone who's not such a bitch.

Should have responded my biceps are small but my bridge is golden gate strong.

qteabutt 12

Go back to her and ask to rub ice on you for that sick burn. She is a doctor.