By Me - 12/01/2010 05:11 - United States

Today, we got our family pictures back from the printers. I complained to my mom about the ones she picked. "Oh don't worry," she said. "I had them photoshop out your gut." I was talking about my smile. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 156
You deserved it 3 678

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tekcor 2

If you're taking a portrait, shouldn't everybody be facing the camera? If so, what would they remove? Your stomach? I think it would look really strange to see somebody with no midsection. Regardless, Photoshop doesn't work that way. Everybody believes that doctoring somebody out of a photo is a few clicks. Wrong. There must be data to work with first. How can you remove a person from a photo when you don't know what is behind the person? Dust marks and skin blemishes are easy, they are small enough that the human eye won't notice a little creative blending. A skilled artist can blend faces together and work some real magic. Photoshop is a fantastic tool, but it is certainly not some magic bullet that will do whatever you want quickly. So to an actual professional Photoshop user, your story sounds like she was just busting your balls. "Photoshop out your gut" is not only illogical, it would require more work than the studio is willing to do.

you shouldve asked why she didnt photoshop out hers aswell:)

Comments

get the **** over it. my parents call me fat pretty much everyday -__-

faolbushcraft 0

Get away from them or your life will only get worse. Do not deal with negative people. Life is too short. I left home for this very reason, and joined the military where I made my own way. When I got out, I was good to go with a great skillset and they still do not know where I am. F Their Life.

Livelovelaugh19 0
E40_fml 0

Maybe you shouldn't be fat then.

If u don't like your smile.....you're ****** as hell... if it does exist!

PrettyInBoston 0

Sorry ppl having a gut and being fat could be two different things. I had two children one year apart and weight 129 lbs and am 5'3" and I have a gut. Am I fat? Nope, not at all. A lot of you people are so rude and are probably sitting on your fat bums leaving rude comments to this girl. Get a life please and take a look in the mirror. Thank god you're not MY friends. Sheeesh.

Lol, this was posted by a friend of mine... and she ain't fat =P Love ya Chloe!