By anonymous - 02/11/2015 03:13 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, was the first time giving head to my boyfriend. He couldn't finish, so I tried a handjob. In the end he kind of pushed my hand away so he could finish himself off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 293
You deserved it 7 512

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The key is communication and practice. If he doesn't tell you what he enjoys you'll never be able to give it to him.

I hope you took notes on what he was doing. He shouldn't be rude about it but talking about, and showing each other what works for you isn't a bad idea.

Comments

With sex, practice makes perfect. And he may not have been in the right mood, don't stress about it.

tiger820 20
WHTrunner 4

I think there's a song that goes, suck it, **** it, or leave it alone. A penis can be as picky as a ******. There's an aha! spot, and things that make it jump. there's some skill involved. I have yet to get off from a bj alone. none of the girls I've been with could do it right.

eihtballplaya_fml 4

today my girlfriend attempted to give me head for the 1st time it felt like like she was a wolf gnawing on a chicken bone. So I finished myself.

I wouldn't worry about it, other than the fact he was rude. I had a boyfriend like that, he said I gave horrible head, the next guy I dated claimed I was the best he ever had, honestly I think it depends on the guy and what his preferences are.

bad_boyfriend 10

Maybe you should worry a little less about your bruised ego, and just enjoy the sex.

No one give a better hand job than the owner of the penis

Guess it's time to look into becoming a lesbian

MonstreBelle 28

It's his loss for pushing you away instead of communicating with you. I can get myself off faster than anyone else, but it really is better when my boyfriend gets me off. Ask him what feels good and what doesn't. If he doesn't have much experience other than masturbation, then experiment and find out what he likes and what he doesn't. Good sex can't happen without good communication. Sex with a new partner rarely goes perfectly the first time, so don't let this get to you. The more you do it, the better it will get for the both of you.

He could've gave you some direction smh