By willtype4food - 10/09/2012 00:45 - Finland

Today, uncertain of having a job next month or being able to pay rent, I'm filling out tens of online surveys a day for gift cards to McDonald's, to buy hamburgers that I can freeze so I will have food for the coming months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 808
You deserved it 2 924

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mega20913 8

Hey...you gotta do what you gotta do...more power to you

Maybe spend that time applying for jobs, instead of online surveys?

Comments

olpally 32

Damn... You've literally hit rock bottom... Maybe you should apply for a job there instead of gift cards?!?

I'm so sorry OP. I feel your pain. It has been three days since I had my last meal. I spend every extra minute searching for a job and have even applied at all of the fast food places here. Good luck to you.

ZomBSlayR 12

Wow.. That actually made me depressed... I hope things have looked up for you since you posted this..

So you're saying OP should spend money on false hope and a less than slim chance of fortune? You literally have a better chance of dying on your way to buy the ticket than you do at winning.

Somebody's going to win. Might as well be OP.

Here's a fun fact: You're more likely to die on the way to buying your lottery ticket than you are of winning.

Matty1188 6

Yeah, how about filling out job applications? At least you could get some real food, then.

You can't freeze those burgers, they have already been frozen before. You'll probably be back with FML's about food poisoning.

I am a bit confused OP. Why do you have to use all of the gift card at once and freeze the burgers? The gift cards for McDonald's are reusable, so why not buy the food daily and eat it fresh instead of eating reheated, nasty tasting burgers?

kandi_kid69 15
LittleGreenPaola 23

You'd better contact McDonalds to apply for a job!

You should have also been filling out applications. Even if you don't lose your job, there's a chance you could find something better.

You get an A for effort, but that crap is seriously not good for you. It doesn't even qualify as food.