By Anonymous - 01/08/2009 00:56 - United States

Spicy
Today, this guy I have been hanging out with for a while came over and we were about to do it. He pulled off my clothes and once I was naked I reached for his zipper. He just backed up and said he was a virgin and simply wanted to see me naked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 086
You deserved it 12 292

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It would have lasted 20 seconds anyway... You're not missing anything.

m3l_fml 0

Just saw the Robot Chicken episode, nice improvise, adding the whole virgin thing.

Comments

ronws23 0

Rape him. Force him to do it. It can't possibly be that bad. He's a pussy.

alliemi 0

If it were a girl you were talking about you'd get so much flack on here for saying "rape a girl". But saying "rape a guy" is okay. double standards.

mannix_fml 0

I doubt this is real. Using "it" is pretty much around the Middle School area. Trust me I should know

i understand that he's a virgin and all but still REJECTED.

braveasanoun 0

So because she wants to have sex, that makes her "easy"? If she's been hanging out with him for a while, there must have been some chemistry there, so what's so wrong about having sex? If a guy posted this, all of you would be saying "What a bitch for not sleeping with you!". It was a dick move on his part, for leading her on like that. OP, that guy is a true coward.

just because he doesnt want to have sex hes a coward? just cause you hang out with someone doesnt mean you want to jump into bed with them, regardless of chemistry. if it was a girl that didnt want to have sex with a guy all you (the women anyways) would be saying "yea! way to whatever the hell women say i dont know".

well if you make someone think that they're going to have sex, i.e. taking their clothes off, kinda stupid/cowardly/douchebaggy to act like it's obvious that it's not going anywhere.