By Anonymous - 13/06/2014 15:36 - Afghanistan - Kabul

Today, thinking we'd still be able to finish our project in time for tomorrow's deadline, my work group put off doing any work until today. When we logged into the website we have to use, we found it was down for maintenance all day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 737
You deserved it 48 501

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd tell the professor. Even though it was the last day the professor should understand that you guys tried to finish before the deadline. Screenshot the page, contact the teacher, and keep checking the website. And do yourself a favor try not to procrastinate.

Shouldn't have left it so late OP, ydi

Comments

I procrastinate to, but it is not I your best interest to put it all off to the last day.

GreyDiaries 10

OP, something very similar happened to me and my colleagues, except it was for everyone in the class. I hope you get everything sorted out, that would suck to fail a class because of bad luck/timing. FYL OP.

WinterBlue42 22

Honestly, I hate to say it but. . YDI. I'm a procrastinator, but for important things I don't risk finishing it on the day it is due. That is just asking for something bad to happen. Hopefully your professor understands though, I wouldn't wish failing on anyone.

It might come as a shock, but there always a thing, called "library", full of things, called "books".

Been there, done that. I've also put off some work until the last day to find out I have no Internet connection which I'd need to study. I feel you, OP.

robertmil90 10

never wait until the last second

Even though YDI for procrastination, whoever you're doing the project for should try and understand, since maintenance isn't your fault.

That's a sign you shoulda done it earlier ya bums