By ===== - 14/01/2014 17:59 - Pakistan - Karachi

Today, the sewage pipe busted on the side of our house, spew fecal matter and the condoms I recently flushed. My parents now refuse to talk to me, and won't let my girlfriend anywhere near the house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 623
You deserved it 49 994

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you don't have the common sense not to flush a condom, you should not be having sex and running the risk of reproducing

flashback.miss 28

pity whoever has to clean that up. who told you it was a good idea to flush condoms?

Comments

I'm sorry but if you don't know how to properly dispose of a condom I wouldn't think you're old enough to use one..

I've noticed sex seems to start younger and younger.

Really? Because in the 1800's it was normal to have babies at 14 or 15 years old...if anything the age is going up...

SpcNemo 10

And somehow that makes it okay for kids who certainly aren't emotionally or fiscally prepared for children to be having sex, much less having them. Yep. Seems legit. Hey guys I think I'm gonna just go kill people for not believing what I believe now too! What? They did it during the crusades! Dumb.

Jelbeztok 17

#64 *physically and the age when most people had kids was around 14 and 15 until about the 70s too. most women had a kid before 20.

frizz101 22

The difference from then and now was that kids were expected to have kids and were expected to mature much faster. With the way kids are coddled now it wouldn't surprise me if 13 year olds in the past were leaps and bounds more mature than a 13 year old today.

#78 I'm pretty sure #64 meant fiscally. Not physically. As in financially prepared.

#87 granted they were meant to grow up faster but that's because it was the norm to be married young. Plus everything is much harder now, more expensive. It's harder for young people to leave home knowing that they'll actually be able to afford a house.

Llama_Face89 33

58- people were also dying at age 40 back then.

Seeing as OP is in India which has a population soon to overtake China, their sex education is probably not very good hence the lack of knowledge of how to dispose of them.

People were NOT purposely having kids at 14 and 15 until the 70s. That is a crock of shit. I believe that the average age women were when they started having children was either 20 or 21 after WW2 (which in case you didn't know was post 1945). In fact, women who had babies at 14/15 were more likely to end up in a maternity home where they were forced to give their babies up for adoption than anything else.

and it was also normal to die pretty young...thats why women reproduced earlier

The reason 14/15 year olds were having babies at such a young age centuries ago was because their life expectancy was severely low so they often left school before their teens and were married off quickly. I would also like to ask if you (#58) know the survival rate of these teens giving birth at that age in the 1800's?

skipper2009 18

Why not just throw the condoms away like normal people? Wrap them in something throw them away. Plain and simple.

GingerRoot 13

His parents will be checking his garbage now...

What a crappy situation. Your girlfriend's face must have flushed when she heard what happened. Sucks that you got busted by a shitty sewage pipe. Best you can do is just go with the flow.

I personally enjoy puns, but for the fml community, most should be avoided due to lack of originality. For this one, however, it was original, I'll give him that much.

At least this isn't as shit as those other puns.

StompinOnCrayons 15

Well, if it was the condom blockage that caused it, I hope you're paying for it t!

myind_yabiness 13

You couldn't just wrap the condom with toilet paper & throw it in the trash.

Well, now you know not to flush condoms! I hope your parents understand that you were at least trying to be safe, though. Good luck, OP!

Agree. It could be washed and used again

#92 - bring it to a party and use it as a balloon.

or use them as socks and race your friend across the tiles.

ViviMage 38

Better that than the girlfirend's!

Brianna_Ray 23

YDI. Not suppose to flush condoms.

How old are you? either way they should be happy you are using condoms. kids are going to mess around and they should realize that. Your father should have told you about proper condom disposal!