By IceCreamCraver - 16/08/2010 20:35 - United States

Today, the ice cream truck went by my house for the seventh time today, as it has for the last seven days of my fasting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 615
You deserved it 8 409

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lmao he's not christian, ignorants. haha He's Muslim. Muslims are now Fasting cause it's Ramadan. Just ignore it, my friends sleep through the day until the Adan. Then they eat. wohoo?

musicgirl373 0

haha i know how you feel. i've been fasting too. just hang in there till maghrib. and to all you who say that he deserves this, i would like you to try it.

Comments

Syedkidd 3

MAN IT UP YOU'RE FASTING FOR A REASON

Buy the icecream and keep it for after you break ur fast?

Miroticc 0

Totally a bummer. No one can resist a good ice cream.

You deserve it for not eating. Unless you're going into surgery, there is never a reason to stop eating.

the point of fasting doesn't have to be food. It's anything. food, tv, video games, etc.

Traditionally it's about food, but it's become a bit of an umbrella term for self-discipline and sacrifice, when used in a religious context. Basically, it's abstaining from anything for a certain period of time in order to pursue spiritual enlightenment.

samgar 0

i know how you feel man im fasting to, but just do something else to get food off your mind

I have to agree 100%. I'm fasting too, & I could be whining about it in my head but then I realize that this has nothing to with me, it just happens. thanks for writing your comment becuase I really think that OP should read this. :)