By IceCreamCraver - 16/08/2010 20:35 - United States

Today, the ice cream truck went by my house for the seventh time today, as it has for the last seven days of my fasting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 615
You deserved it 8 409

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lmao he's not christian, ignorants. haha He's Muslim. Muslims are now Fasting cause it's Ramadan. Just ignore it, my friends sleep through the day until the Adan. Then they eat. wohoo?

musicgirl373 0

haha i know how you feel. i've been fasting too. just hang in there till maghrib. and to all you who say that he deserves this, i would like you to try it.

Comments

idk what that is but u guys are saying somethug about religions so... Athiesm to the max!!!

**** y'all for hating on islam ydi for being christian just face it we respect jesus but he is no son of god or god oh and he was never crucified and wheres the jews in this?

just buy something, stick in the freezer then eat it when the sun goes down. easy fix moron.

It's Ramadan you idiots! you can't eat during the day and when the hell does the truck come around at night? Honestly, try an education!

aru9 0

Allah iska ajar deyga tumay... keep up the good work... ;) mashallah

fasting is more than a icecream be a good muslim and ignore it?

If you're going to fast, you shouldn't really be complaining about being hungry, it kind of defeats the purpose of why you're fasting in the first place.

I was thinking this, but was worried people would mistake it for hating on Muslims if I said so. I know in Christian fasting, your comment's absolutely true, since it's always voluntary and rather meaningless without the right motives. I'm not very educated on the principles behind the Ramadan precepts, though, so I didn't want to make assumptions.