By sydneybourgeois - 13/08/2011 04:06 - United States

Today, the guy of my dreams told me he liked me and leaned in to kiss me. Just as our lips touched, I ripped a big ass fart. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 509
You deserved it 16 142

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WTF? sometimes I wonder how you people can do all this kind of weird things!

Comments

Did you hear that? I thought I heard some ducks behind me!

Did you hear that? I thought I heard some ducks behind me!

Stoppajamatime 0

I agree. OP should just laugh it off. If it happened, it happened. People shouldn't make it such a big deal. Now, if you're doing it to make people laugh, that's a different story.

Wow. I don't understand how that happens. you can't hold them in, it just sooo "happened" to come out at that moment. Dumbass!

Stoppajamatime 0

Yes. Farts eventually do have to come out. OP held them before she kissed him and the fart just came out. And sometimes when you let your guard down, which is probably what the OP did, farts slip their way out if they're strong enough.

Well, that's terrible, farts just slipping out of their arse like that.

jobsman99 0

just laugh it off. it happens to everyone. keep kissing and having fun.

duckman9 55

the taste of something/someone is not only based on what info you get from your taste buds on the tongue, but also on smell. Do you really want the person you're kissing to think you taste like a fart? lol

dstivers 0

That's when you say that's the butterflies escaping.

Vash_41288 10

And they needed high explosives for the escape

perdix 29

On the plus side, he now knows that his kiss makes you lose control of your anal sphincter. Invest in some good lube and bend over.