By sarahxHx - 14/07/2015 06:42 - United States - Laguna Niguel

Today, the guy I've been dating for 3 weeks showed up at my house at 7 AM. I was about to give him a kiss when he said, "Good morning, is Sarah here?" I was confused until I realized he didn't recognize me because I had no make up on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 039
You deserved it 11 719

sarahxHx tells us more.

sarahxHx 10

Hey it's OP. We stood there for a good 5 seconds until he realized it was actually me. He sincerely apologized and he said he hope it didn't offend me. He's a really nice guy and I'm happy to be dating him! :) We went hiking that morning. And for those saying I wear too much makeup on, I don't. I simply have super light eyebrows and eyelashes, and girls here would understand that doing your eyebrows and putting on black mascara makes a HUGE difference. For my face, I only wear a light coverage tinted moisturizer. You're all so quick to judge. SMH.

Top comments

Sounds like somebody uses WAY too much makeup, YDI

It's good for him that it was 3 weeks not months.

Comments

and that's when you know you wear too much make-up

BananaaBread 13

She already explained that she just does her eyebrows. People forget that eyebrows, and eyelashes make a big difference.

ouijacorn 9

Wear as much makeup as you want and tell your boyfriend to get his damn eyes checked.

izzah98 10

Which is why you girls need to tone it down. Jfc.

1. The vast majority of men don't have a clue about how makeup works. 2. The less men know about makeup, the stronger their opinions on it.

Does anyone else think it's bizarre that he showed up at 7AM! I wouldn't have even answered the door!

tiredofwaiting 25

You must wear a lot of makeup then.

That's why I think makeup is stupid. He hadn't seen your actual face until that moment and he didn't even recognize you. YDI

BananaaBread 13

She literally just did her eyebrows lol. I don't understand how you can have strong feelings about her wearing makeup when(judging by the follow-up) they don't care.

kilarbos 14

>actual face >ACTUAL FACE Are you kidding me rn? You- I don't even- Do you not realize that people are naked under their clothes? And make-up is kind of a variant on that?

rchjr2106 7

Apparently you need to cut back on the makeup a bit

that's just gross. you obviously wear a shit load of make up.