By Username - 20/08/2011 09:20 - United States

Today, the girl of my dreams that I've been dating for months called me. Apparently she's been having recurring nightmares of me cheating on her. She dumped me "just in case." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 444
You deserved it 2 671

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tristyxxx 24

That's the girl of your dreams ?

Call and tell her that you have herpes and she should get tested "just in case."

Comments

That's not intuition, that is complete and total mental retardation.

iMagzzzy 0
duckman9 55

since she already dumped him, I guess its a bit too late. Just get over her and find a new dream!

Max24KB 0

hahaha so I guess I'm the only other person that watches that 70's show

cheer4ever96 8

Do something really special for her. Prove to her that you're not cheating in her.

decidedlyvague 11

Maybe you should've thought of someone else when sleeping with other people.

andiipandii 0

I understand why she would want to break up with you because maybe something about your relationship made her insecure and you just couldn't help it. You shouldn't blame her, but you don't deserve it either.

If your girlfriend dumped you for something as idiotic as that, would you want to get back with her? I know I wouldn't.

kaykay20 0

Clearly she was scared you would cheat and that's why it showed up in her dreams. She seems to have some trust issues possibly from a ex who cheated on her before. You should try talking with her and show her how much she means to you. Maybe then it would ease her enough to get back with you and try again.