By Anonymous - 13/01/2013 18:25 - United States - Unionville

Today, the girl of my dreams asked me if I wanted to go biking with her. "Just the two of us," she said. I had to turn her down because I'm 17 years old and never learned how to ride a bike. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 064
You deserved it 38 577

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You could ask her to teach you, that way you'd spend much more time together.

You should feel even worse because "come biking with me" clearly meant "come **** my brains out, big boy." Learn to read between the lines, son.

Comments

Ask her to teach you or suggest another fun activity. :)

ask her to teach you how? so what if you can't ride? you let shit like that get to you you'll be a virgin forever!

I'm voting YDI for turning it down. That was your chance!

caligirllife 11

I'm 18 and I didn't learn til just a couple months ago. It took about an hour to pick it up. You could learn quickly and go with her or you could just say you don't have a bike and offer to do something else

"I'll gladly go with you, but I don't know how to ride the bike. Could you perhaps teach me?" Was it that hard to say?

That would've been a cute date if you told her the truth so she could teach you :)

I can ride my bike with no handlebars No handlebars No handlebars I can ride my bike with no handlebars

perdix 29

#65 I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like.

You say coke I say caine You say John I say Wayne (:

jayhawkchik 4

I'm older than you and I've yet to learn as neither parent knew how either.

I can't skate but I went on a date 3 years ago skating. Watching me fall and be clumsy worked greatly. Ride a bike to her house and ride with her. She might even take care of your scrapes later.

u're right, but actually - first time on a bike is harder that first time on a skates. And what's more, when someone doesn't know how to skate, then is nomral, nut riding a bike..? :d OP, you shou complain to your parents about it!

manasstalker 7

You missed your chance XD she probably would have thought it was cute and you could have bonded while she taught you.....unless you scream like a little bitch when you start falling off the bike...then maybe you made the right choice.