By roflcopter - 19/08/2010 00:53 - United States

Today, one of my cousins offered to sell me his mac for a low price. When I got it, I realized it was an old toshiba painted white with an apple sticker on it. My cousin still insists it's a mac. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 179
You deserved it 31 507

Same thing different taste

Top comments

schwancy 2

Sell it to some other person dumb enough to buy it. You can't be the only one... or can you ?

Comments

@195: of course they didn't HAVE viruses, who would want to write a virus for 5 people? now that they are increasing in popularity, viruses are on their way...

hcovballer247 0

Your cousin just totally gave me an idea: I should get my pink dell laptop, and paint in silver, and paint the keys black. And try to sell it, because I want a mac soooo badly. Lol, jkjk I probably wouldn't do that. Haha

sallen0046 4

How exactly do your cousin's beliefs about what type of product an item is manage to affect your life in any way? If you actually paid in advance for an item you'd never even see, you really are a moron.

cheshirecat5 0

that may be one of the smartest things i have ever heard in my life...*plotting*

#195 You are an idiot for thinking it's impossible for a mac to get a virus. And There isn't much choice when buying a mac... you can get a laptop as fast as a mac for like, 1,200 dollars.

The eternal and frankly ridiculous Mac/PC war. I own both a Mac and a PC and I can tell you there's not much of a difference so STFU. I use my Mac to work and do graphic design as that's what they're for and my PC for the rare times I want to play games. OP you so deserve it for buying junk without seeing it first.

JameeBilthuis 0

is your cousin mexican ? lmao

bleachedbones 0