By DaddyZ - 27/06/2010 13:30 - United States

Today, my youngest son thought that RedBull actually gave him wings. What it actually gave him was a trip to the ER and 7 stitches. It also gave me a meeting with social services. FML
I agree, your life sucks 486
You deserved it 70

Top comments

Holy crap, this is the be the biggest bunch of self righteous people jumping to conclusions I've ever seen in one place. You have no clue where he got the Red Bull from, NOR do you have any idea how young the son was. So anyone complaining about the guy "giving" a "little kid" a Red Bull, are you psychic or something? Were you there? No you weren't, so stop pulling details out of your rear end.

redbull it gives you wings!!!!!!! ahhhhhh

Comments

Why do you have that nasty stuff in the house anyway? And how did your kid get it? Still sucks though but you shouldn't even have energy drinks in the house; they're horrible for you and taste like crap.

JimmyWeir 0

speak for yourslelf. they are delicious.

jeffreybean 3
Asstazztic 8

You should sue them because your kid could've gotten killed

The stitches were on his back from where the wings sprout weren't they?

ArtIsResistance7 1

Well, your kid learned a valuable lesson - Don't trust ANYTHING on TV. But you deserve it for, A. giving your kid Red Bull., B. Not watching that probably tweaking kid. Now hopefully you both learned a lesson.

ArtIsResistance7 1
Crowcaller 5
Big_A1 0

Whoever said that they should sue red bull. are mentally ill...

I think this might've been the reason that my mum wouldn't allow things like red bull and coca cola in our house when me and my sister were little... Because young children are already over-exposed to things that are bad for them and they can be craftly little things. However, how old is your kid, OP, that he's drinking red bull yet still believes the advert? Because if he's young enough to believe the advert he shouldn't be drinking red bull in the first place. If he's older than that then you should be more worried about his IQ, or at least common sense, or both. Actually, thinking about it, he might not have been allowed the red bull in the first place... Basically you need to keep more of an eye on that kid.