By Anonymous - 19/12/2011 20:08 - United States

Today, my wife threatened to end our relationship if I didn't skip work and stay at home. She's into astrology, and apparently when one of those money-grubbing frauds writes, "Betrayal will come from someone close to you", it's reason enough to suspect that I'll cheat on her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 317
You deserved it 3 474

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Torva_fml 16

You told her that she needs a new hobby, right?

The_Troller 14

Comments

ThecomingofTan 9

Since your wife seems so gullible , Op, tell her that I need her donation to help rebuild the local Synagogue. ******* arsonists.

poppylamonzo 0

Horoscopes are always right. That shit's craaazyyy!!

If your horoscope says"commit genocide" in some philosophical(sp?) way, would you do it?

desireev 17

No ma'am. Horoscopes always SEEM right because the out-to-get-your-money writers always write them in a vague way. Anyone can relate to anyones' horoscope. So, no, they are not always right. They are always relatable..

KiddNYC1O 20

Tell her astronomy is much better and more worth it.

Maybe YOU should end it. She's obviously a crackpot.

SmittyJA24 26

I'd be considering a divorce, dude. Seriously.

ashleycuddlebear 0

That could mean anything. I mean I'm into that to. And honestly if she thought more about it it could mean anyone. And betrayal comes in many forms. It's also sad she don't trust you and y'all are married.

its ******* stupid, and so are you for believing it

ZDK5498 6

she needs to stop being so paranoid! be a man and tell her that you need to go to your job to get food on the damn table. she needs to change or else it won't work...

xStaciexLynnx 15

Did you go to work? Cause then you kinda did betray her and made it correct...

JustCallMePic 2
xStaciexLynnx 15

No, no, no. I don't mean he's actually doing anything wrong. Just that if she's loopy enough to put that much into her horoscope, him going against what she asked is almost definitely a betrayal in her eyes.