By moodyreallyrocks - 09/07/2012 00:30 - United States - Mayfield

Today, my wife is giving birth to our first born. I am an officer stationed overseas. Apparently, I am not only missing the birth, but I also missed the conception. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 895
You deserved it 2 934

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Thank you for your service. What a way to be rewarded. :( Kid isn't yours and apparently neither is the wife. D I V O R C E

She should miss the divorce party then!

Comments

Thewoog34 0

The worst part is when you divorce, even with DNA testing to prove the kid is not yours and she cheated, she will still get most of your possessions and money and she will probably cry rape too which not only makes real rape victims look bad but it'll probably further benefit her in this. The legal system is majorly in favor of women, and the radical feminists still complain that it's not enough.

Thewoog34 0

By the way, OP, you're a military officer. You'll find a more suitable woman easily, just don't marry the first one you hook up with. Wait a while and wait for the right person to come into your life.

Daftendirekt1 0

111 - your comment was a McFail. And disrespectful.

If it's not yours, why do you say she's giving birth to 'our' first born? Leave her now before you get stuck paying child support for a kid that's not yours.

That she's a stupid cheating bitch who can't wait until her husband comes home!!!

I hate how hoes mess with people in the military...damnit your partner is in another country possibly fighting for your rights, freedom, and safey and this is how they get thanked? Sorry op. This pisses me off

So now your ex wife can fin her own place after you kick her and her basterd out yes?

JaysFanStu 3

Very few things piss me off more than people who screw around on their spouse while the spouse is stationed somewhere. Your life defo sucks.

FML_14u2c 14

Wow, this reminds me of a "Frankie Valli and the 4 Seasons" song called "Toy Soldier". I'm sorry OP.

ninja143 0

The thing that people are missing is that a relationship is two sided. she has been sneaking around while he is faithful which means she's getting "action" and he's not. Sir, I do thank you for your service to our country. you will receive much better things soon. she will receive her karma and just reward while you will get your much needed honor. I commend you for your life choice and appreciate it. hang in there. a higher plan is set for you.