By sexisdead - 31/07/2016 17:16

Today, my wife discovered Cosmopolitan magazine, and now only wants to have sex if I agree to try some of their sex tips. I fear for my genitals. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 992
You deserved it 1 871

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As a woman who doesn't read Cosmopolitan, I have to ask: what on earth do they give as sex tips that you need to have this fear?

Let's be honest OP, this could be worse..

Comments

I'm more concerned that your wife is just now "discovering" Cosmo. I understand not being a reader but you make it sound like she's never heard of it. Has she been living under a rock? How old is she?

Good luck OP, if you really are scared talk to her about it.

How about you just try it, she is obviously trying to spice things up a bit, which she maybe she needs.

LevelupKid 8

"13 sex moves that will blow his mind and destroy his penis."

Unless she's asking you to contort or something, I'd say **** it (literally) and give her suggestions a try. However, I do believe she shouldn't use Cosmo as some sort of Bible for sex.

If anyone actually called it the bible of sex I would just point them to the book known as the Kama Sutra.

The Kama Sutra would certainly be more apt than anything Cosmo has to offer. I have thumbed through a few copies here and there throughout my life, and most of it had me thinking, "Are they ******* serious?"

Cosmo is a magazine for the sociopathic. They have some really messed up advice but I do believe in trying almost anything once. You never know; they could surprise you. Try out what you're comfortable with & explain to your wife that Karma Sutra is also a good go to.

Sociopathic, so true. They give some pretty sick advice sometimes.

except that its supposedly ok for women to read cosmo but god forbid I grab a penthouse or a maxim because thats cheating. FYI I read maxim for the articles. lol.

It's never too bad to get experimental try to have fun

It's just Cosmo, hardly the epitome of dirty, gritty sex.

dirty, gritty isn't necessarily a bad ghing. most Cosmo's writers seem to think sex is all about how to make a man never take pleasure in sex ever again