By Anonymous - 14/12/2014 01:14 - Australia - Melbourne

Today, my vegan girlfriend openly admitted that she'd let me die if she had to choose between saving my life or an animal's. She actually seemed confused as to why that upset me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 869
You deserved it 4 387

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PSYqualiac 17

She was probably more concerned about the meat she doesn't eat. Sorry if my joke isn't kosher. I'm just hamming it up.

Comments

Think of it from her point of view... she's crazy

Now you know if it's ever her or an animal, chose the animal because that's what she'll want.

You should tell her that if you had to choose between your relationship and anything else, that the relationship would automatically lose.

Probably cause you eat everything, but the beef.. I'm sorry. That was bad.

ladyg228 15

Guess someone lost their marbles

Why in the world would you date a girl who doesn't eat the meat?

Pretty much everything vegans do is hardcore.

She seems like one of the vegans who are vegan for the sake of feeling superior than everyone else rather than the (from what im told) real reason people are vegans. Because all life is valuable. She doesnt seem to get that apparently

Wait, that's NOT the only reason people go vegan!?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

The apostrophe, as noted, is correct. The sentence omits the word 'life' again at the end, because readers (should) understand that it could be repeated, and refers back to the initial mention. Full sentence would read: Today, my vegan girlfriend openly admitted that she'd let me die if she had to choose between saving my life or an animal's life. Perhaps brush up on your knowledge of punctuation, grammar and sentence structure before attempting the grammar Nazi role that seems to thrive online, despite most people having absolutely no idea what they're actually talking about. At least that way when you next wish someone dead, your reason could at least be correct and informative.

beanthemouse 13

Deserving to die over bad grammer? Gammer Nazis are starting to become more like their Hitler worshipping cousins. You disgust me.

That sucks. Unlike your control over punctuation. That's fine.

Oookay... above, I get +12 for pointing out the OPs punctuation is fine. Here, I say his situation sucks, but his punctuation is fine and get -10. Perhaps people should try, y'know, reading posts correctly. *rolls eyes*

Here it reads like you're being sarcastic about their punctuation being fine.