By creepedasfuck - 23/09/2012 16:50 - United States - Limington

Today, my step-brother had some serious bowel distress and rushed to the bathroom. Because he forgot to quit his group chat with his buddies, I quickly found out that the reason he's so over-protective, and hostile to my male friends, is because he wants to get into my pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 174
You deserved it 2 375

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you should make sure not to let him into your room ever again :)

Also, asking not to get thumbed down is a) a guarantee you will get thumbed down, and b) pretty much an admission that it's deserved

Comments

Oh my gawd, he totally won't fit in girl pants! JK I'd say that you should really talk with your parents so it doesn't become a situation.

Llamacod 11

oh my gawd, it's already a "situation"

perdix 29

Sounds like a *lowers sunglasses* shitty situation.

*shakes head sadly* I thought you were better than that, perdix.

perdix 29

Usually, I am, but when I see a story that so desperately screams for that comment, I feel I have to supply it if it hasn't showed up. Just be glad I don't add the reverse FML, the Soviet Russia joke or YOLO.

If you had, I probably would have run away screaming and thrown myself off the nearest bridge. Luckily, I'm nowhere near water...unfortunately, I'm close to an overpass.

SenselessPattern 12

I usually throw a sarcastic joke in when people do this, but I'll pass you by if you do the mature thing and blame it on your imaginary friend, Mr. Dinkleburg.

That has hot to be the worst funny joke ever! I'm actually not sure whether I should laugh or not

I understand they're not biological siblings but that is still a ewwwww for me.

Well atleast they aren't actually related... lol

patacus 14

technically its not incest since you aren't related. its ok just tell people you were reenacting that brady bunch movie with greg and marsha

onorexveritas 23
perdix 29

He's not biologically related to her, so he is just another potential mate for her. He's just got a huge competitive edge over all the other guys. You're only chance is to make yourself unattractive enough for him to move on to someone else. Sweatpants and onion-and-rotting-cabbage-scented perfume will almost certainly do the trick.

perdix 29

Oh, ****! You're right! My excuse is that I am still reeling over that 4-your comment earlier today in the bad haircut story.

Perdix, you sound like you know a bit too much about this

cadillacgal79 32

Three times I saw your comments on here perdix, how much do you have to say for this FML?

Incest is not the best but, it is relative. Hah. No. Have fun workin' that out.

Well, it's not illegal, and since there's no blood relation, should be fine.