By Anonymous - 18/07/2019 02:00

Spicy
Today, my son walked in on me masturbating. Now, whenever I don't do whatever he wants, he blackmails me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 273
You deserved it 2 113

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who's he going to tell, exactly? If you have a partner, they most likely know, and probably lend a hand occasionally. Unless they've become prudes since having a kid/s. If you do have other kids, explain that it's natural. If he tells your friends, they shouldn't give two *****, because you're an adult. Same goes for your own parents, assuming they're still on this Earth. And if he tells his friends, he'll embarrass himself more than you, because no kid should boast about witnessing their parent(s) sexual activities. Stop caving in, and punish the little shit for blackmailing you. Be a parent.

YOU'RE THE PARENT. Act like it. Own your sexuality/sexual needs and take away the little bugger's leverage. Plus, I'm sure you have naked bathtub photos.

Comments

Locks, locks locks. Normally it's the kids with "I masturbated and someone walked in because I didn't think to lock the door" FMLs but as the adult in the house, you definitely should be smart enough to lock the damn door when doing something private.

Traveling_Book 9

What in the hell were you masturbating to? You were either into some real kinky/borderline illegal stuff or you’re just foolish.

TxKitten79 10

And you care if he tells someone why?

how old are you? and him? And frankly, most people do **********. stop letting your son walk all over you.

HeniousAnus 4

Lol, everybody does it. Just own up to it and make sure the doors are locked next time.

so what its not your fault (I hope so) that things are dull in the bedroom

This would be very different if your had walked in on him. How would that have gone down? He's 16 and likely does it too. 😁. Man up, and take control man - nothing wrong with ************.

This is why kids get away with everything today - parents are scared of their own damn offspring. People, grow up and be parents.

First of all does no one ever lock their door? And why are you letting him blackmail you? Everyone does it. You're the parent. Act like one. ydi