By Amore - 09/12/2014 19:15 - France - Bois-colombes

Today, my son told me the Christmas letter he wrote to Santa was a joke and he didn't want the stuff he asked for. I already bought everything. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 024
You deserved it 4 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hiimhaileypotter 52

You should return it and get him coal instead. ;) Serves him right for misleading Santa!

"Joke's on you, son! Santa's not real!" For real, though, you could always just donate it to charity.

Comments

Hiimhaileypotter 52

You should return it and get him coal instead. ;) Serves him right for misleading Santa!

It sucks that your son did that but just know that you're a really sweet parent for getting him the stuff though :)

Why do people reply to the first comment when their comment is directly to the OP? Just to be on the top comment thread?

Oyas12 14

You obviously don't know what irony is...

sandifish, its called threadjacking. its a syndrome that people develop after being on the interwebz for too long

Or OP can just give the presents to him anyway.... It's his own fault

Reason #4,236 of why guys shop later as opposed to earlier. Kids can't make up their minds

Just give it to him and that Santa didn't know better.

It serves him right. You don't f**k with Santa like that!

Yeah but I doubt his mum would want to fork over hundreds for presents he won't appreciate. It'd be better off returning what can be returned. But that's just my opinion.

"Joke's on you, son! Santa's not real!" For real, though, you could always just donate it to charity.

Or give it to the kid anyway. It's better than not having any gifts at all.

What a little ingrate. Seriously though, that really sucks for you.

I feel the kids deserves the gifts for lying to Santa.

No. But yes. It's not the kids fault but he should get The gifts abyway

TallMist 32

It's not the kid's fault that he lied about what he wanted for Christmas?

Teach him a valuable lesson when he opens his gifts.

This is too vague. What kind of lesson?

So, teach her kid not to lie by lying to him? What a tangled web we weave...

TallMist 32

How would she be lying to her son? Santa is totally real. *Nods*

Take him with you when you return or donate the gifts. Then if he complains, too bad...natural consequences.

But that would give away the fact that Santa is actually Mom and Dad.

Tell him that's unfortunate because Santa is going to buy him those presents.

Ha, Santa doesn't buy presents. He has his elven workers make them in his vast manufacturing complex. Duh.