By idiot says "you raised him" - 31/05/2014 21:30 - Canada - Barrie

Today, my son got in serious trouble after he was caught trying to sell weed to people in the street. The good news is that the "weed" was just actual weeds he'd pulled from our lawn. The bad news is that at age 16, my son is too stupid to know the difference. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 178
You deserved it 7 977

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'll sell him some coke...$100..... Does he like diet or regular?

You need to teach him the difference

Comments

Look on the bright side - he weeded your lawn!

raspution 21

we can tell u have a lot of experience raising kids. how many do you have? 0000

At least you know your son doesn't have much experiance with drugs. I guess that's a good thing. Then again, if he's really just that stupid, it's almost like he's constantly under the influence of alcohol.

it's really not that hard to spell experience.

I know, I know. Typographical error, that's all.

Maybe he saw it as a great business opportunity? It's nothing but profit!

The funny thing is he probably knows the difference, and you are just a stupid, gullible parent.

As fun as tricking your parents may be would you really go as far as to risk being arrested to do so?

46 - I doubt you would get arrested for trying to sell lawn weeds...

If you're presenting it as a drug, most states will arrest you for it, regardless of what's in the bag. Baking soda packaged as a gram of coke? You get in trouble for selling coke. Weeds packaged and presented as reefer? You get in trouble for selling reefer. It's not what's in the bag that matters. It's your intent.

SMM0007 12

You either have a really stupid son, or a genius one since he was able to pass it off as real to the druggies. Nice username too.

Also by their username, you are an idiot, #29.