By notsosmart - 06/03/2011 11:28 - Australia

Today, my son broke a window at school playing football. Not only did he break one, he broke the other window next to it. His excuse? He tried making it look like a bird flew in one way and flew out the other. I have to pay $800 to fix it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 328
You deserved it 4 534

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pattheaninal 9

Sucks for you, make him work and pay for it himself!

Comments

sapphyre13 0

what smart kid, i see a GREAT future ahead him. ....NOT lol

john7h567hgrd 0

W*hat a* smart kid, I* see a GREAT future ahead of* him. ....NOT,* lol.*

dirtyblond 4

says the kid smoking in his profile picture...

Since when does smoking effect your grammar?

also, according to his profile, he "loves baking," which one could take to mean he enjoys smoking weed. weed frucks you up, bitcheses.

mintcar 9

How old is this kid? You should do some serious grounding.

spec2662 0

you are really pretty minticar

Sounds like something I would've done. When I was 3.

Do you mean Australian rules football, American rules football, or football (ie soccer for you of the American persuasion)? It makes a big difference! By the way, that is one BAD ASS bird that can fly through *two* windows and still get away. Was this a pterodactyl?

OP is from New South Wales, so they'd actually mean Rugby League. Australian Rules Football is the predominant code in all States apart from New South Wales and Queensland, where it's Rugby League (or Rugby Union if you went to an all-boys private school, if you get my drift). Soccer would always be called soccer unless you were fresh off the boat from Europe, and even then, you'd get the term beaten out of you quickly. American football - no-one plays that in Australia, it's regarded as a game for people that can't take a hit without being rolled up in mattresses first, and can't run more than ten yards without needing a rest.

I'm just waiting for the idiot who tells you to spell it: Teruhdacktil.

Scalabrine44 0

American football is the best, jackass

sourgirl101 28

Zebidee, I LOVE "American" football but must admit, your comment about it has me rolling in laughter!(:

Scalabrine44 - the world population would tend to disagree with you, as there are about 2-3 billion soccer fans and about 110 million American football fans. Which is "better" is purely a matter of opinion, just as it is my opinion that you are a twit.

OCDC 9

"By the way, that is one BAD ASS bird that can fly through *two* windows and still get away. Was this a pterodactyl?" Nope it was a Cassowary, the biggest bad ass bird in the world. They've been known to attack people, but windows are a new thing. Maybe the bird wanted to practice his karate?

Sourgirl - just do a video search for 'Aussie Rules' and you'll come up with some good stuff, and see what it's all about. Women seem to like muscley guys jumping 12 feet in the air in short shorts for some reason...

Scalabrine44 0

shut up, American football is the best. SUCK MY CAWK

sourgirl101 28

Oh, I watch it already and not for the short shorts. LOL I also watch cricket.(: I just enjoy American football because it's nice to be surrounded by other fans. Not too many people over here watch anything but that football.

many the kid was playing football WITH a bird, "helping" him through the window! if he did, he's indeed a total baddass (the kid, not what's left of the bird)

Scalabrine44 0

Awwhh my other comment got deleted

"Not to many people over here watch anything but football." Uhm, what about Baseball & Basketball, hmm? Also, Golf and Tennis.

Actually 59, the cassowary is the third largest bird. Ostriches are the biggest, then emus, then cassowaries

milkndstufff 7

Lawls. He obviously is retarded...so its his dads fault for raising a stupid kid.

Aww that is too bad. Don't schools have insurance for things that get broken accidentally when children are playing ball at recess? What if the parents were both disabled and poor as dirt unable to ever pay that much? Maybe paying the deductible would be fair, but not the whole thing!

ohthebloodygore 16

25, that's what I had thought. When I was younger I smashed a couple of lockers on purpose. The school paid for damages even though I said I would have since I destroyed them and it wasn't an accident.

ohthebloodygore 16
sourgirl101 28

I'd also be a tad bit concerned about the lack of adult supervision. (I'm guessing the child is young to come up with that bird story.)

Ah those crazy ass steroid birds are at it again... Flying through one window to grab a some chips left on the desk then flying through another (even though there is already a hole in the first window) to make its escape... Your kid has imagination i'll give him that.

ideasrule 13

Uh...it's usually both impractical and an unacceptable invasion of privacy to watch over every single kid during recess.

Invasion of privacy? Seriously 100? It's their job to watch the kids and keep them safe! Are you really that ******* retarded that you would argue that schools can't watch over kids due to privacy issues?!

I do hope you beat your retard son for that. FYL

GallifreyDog 2

$800 for two smashed windows? ****..

you obviously don't know how big school windows are.