By nosonofmine - 23/06/2012 17:43 - Iceland - Reykjav

Today, my son and I attended the funeral of a family friend. It went as well as any funeral could, up until the point that my apparently drunk son tried to grope the widow. I came an inch away from causing my son to need his own funeral. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 535
You deserved it 2 855

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who attends a funeral drunk?! I feel so bad for the widow. F her life.

xoxokelsey11 5

I'm imagining a 20 year old groping a 90 year old...

Comments

I remember when I was a kid my brother whispered in my ear at a funeral, "I smell dead people.", which unfortunately caused a small laugh which could not be prevented.

Classic. I would have wet myself laughing. I tend to laugh at totally inappropriate times at the best of times.

obviousboy 8

Technically, she's a free woman. :P

Atleast you know he's not gay !! Lol

unknown_user5566 26

At least he waited until she was single.

Well, still he should've waited until the deceased was in the ground first.

perdix 29

Maybe he didn't passively wait for her to become single -- mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Wow, your son is an ass. Why is he drinking at a funeral, especially enough to get him drunk? And how old is he? I'm guessing not old enough to be legally drinking in the first place. You came an inch away from giving him his own funeral? What did you do exactly? Slap him on the wrist like most parents these days, then walk away like it was no big deal? I hope you kicked his ass; that's what he deserves. You don't do that at a funeral, and certainly not to the person whose spouse passed away.

robinhood007 9

Well if he isn't of age and still came to a funeral like that then he most likely was raised just getting slapped on the wrist or put in time out. Kids who are actually punished tend to not do things like that.

Why didn't OP what? Put him in a grave like he deserves? Or Be completely rude and join in? Your pic makes it hard to take your comments seriously.

Weren't they...hard? And that's weird that he can look at a dead woman and the first thing that comes to mind is "Lemme see what those ******* feel like!". Well, he IS drunk, but that's no excuse. Drinking at a funeral?! Sorry, OP.

unknown_user5566 26

... The son felt up the WIDOW, not her deceased husband.

Oh shit. I'm two for two on misreading FMLs today. Gahdammit.

29- Lmao, I think I like your takes on the FML's better cause of how badly you misread then sometimes! :D If the deceased was the woman and the son was trying to feel her up, I have a feeling the still-living husband would have knocked his chicklets out and Op wouldn't have had to lift a finger, as the problem would have solved itself in a second. ;p

I feel like I mind-****** myself. It's kinda bad when I read that he was molesting a corpse...

muengineer 1

Ok. Seriously, one, who attends a funeral drunk and two who trys to get into the pants of a widow as she try's to bury her husband? Total douche bag if you ask me. You should have a talk with him about not always thinking about his dick, it isn't the best thinking organ you thuan think with.