By Awkward... - 29/01/2013 09:40 - United States - Killeen

Spicy
Today, my sister's boyfriend called while she was out. The second I answered he tried to have phone sex with me. When I explained to him that I wasn't my sister and that we just sound the same on the phone, he replied, "Don't care, let's keep going." FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 211
You deserved it 4 994

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wildsweetchild 19

Well, that's awkward. I hope you told your sister. That's just wrong.

Comments

oj101 33

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Werken247 14

You actually watch that shit? You need a hobby... and a life.

Take the s out and his name is Diick. Scott Diick and the Kardassians. Or Kuntrashians. Take your pick. I wouldn't care if I didn't see the bitch around town all the damn time with a pack of paparazzi kissing Kim's fat ass, almost causing traffic accidents. Who cares indeed!

Or the kuntassians, implying that there vaginas and there ass holes have been stretched beyond the taint to become a single entity

"Hey, Sis, I really think you should invest in a cell phone of your own."

KiddNYC1O 20

I assumed she was talking on a landline. If they share a landline, but the sister's boyfriend likes to engage in phone sex regardless of which sister answers the landline, then, as I said, it would be a good idea for OP's sister get a cell phone of her own. Where in my comment did I suggest that the sisters shared a cell phone? That would be: nowhere.

And, thanks, I made the meme myself. :)

don't have sex on the phone because you will get hearing aids.

RedPillSucks 31

Just a joke. Like "what's a gay guy on a roller skate..... Rollaids" Ow!..., ow!!! stop beating me. I'm not homophobic, I swear on my two dads!!!

perdix 29

#23, the disease, no, that joke, yes.

I have aides and I want to share them with you.

Hahaha best comment. I'm definitely going to use this line if I get a chance :D For OP: that is messed up and I hope you told him no and then talked to your sister!

you should've recorded the conversation and played it back for her

BlueFlatts 20

By the time I would have realized what was going on I would have hung up. I hope OP's sis would trust her over some boy.

Hey look, it's a guy thing. As wrong and awkward as it probably was, it's a guy thing. Once a guy gets a hard on going, they don't want to waste it for any reason. He probaly had a major woody going, was giving it the old slow-stroke and figured, "What the hell, it sounds like her, might as well finish this off." Sorry for the image I just burned into your brain.

As much as there is impulse, there is also self-control. No excuse for this behaviour.

squideth 18

It's a guy thing? You know you're basically saying that men are brain dead animals with no self-control or ability to take responsibility for their actions? What if he had raped someone, would you have said, "oh it's a guy thing, once a man gets a boner they can't waste it"? I cannot grasp how many boys are totally okay with insulting their own gender's intelligence.

Speak for yourself, loser- Oh, wait, that's already your name. Sounds like you've already caught on to your own stupidity.

It's not a guy thing, it's called being an idiot. If you would do anything like that you honestly shouldn't even have a girlfriend in the first place.

Werken247 14

So, how did it go when you explained to your sister that her boyfriend is a cum stain on the mattress of life?

i guess he was already hard and wanted to finish

BlueFlatts 20

Hard from what? Dialing her home phone number?