By wife of a shithead - 06/07/2012 17:44 - Norway - Oslo

Today, my over-protective husband went into an extreme fit of jealousy at the sight of me breast-feeding our newborn baby boy. He's trying to make me bottle-feed our boy, because apparently it's "wrong" to let another guy touch my boobs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 378
You deserved it 4 772

Same thing different taste

Top comments

its your kid . tell him to get over it , you're the one that had the baby and not him .

Somehow I think he's either the stupidest guy on earth or he's joking.

Comments

I love your username. Fits perfectly.

NippleHead 0

What? Is he joking? That's absolutely ridiculous. It's his son, oh my god.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Tell him you're the one who had the kid inside of you for nine motherfuckin' months, dammit, and you will feed the child from whichever breast you prefer! :P

hockeyoceancity 13

I bet he was jeolous the baby was in OP for 9 months at all times and he wasn't.

Having some trouble understanding the views of those voting "you deserved it".

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Trolls or douchebags, or a mixture of the two.

FMLshark 12

"You deserve it for being a dirty **** and letting your infant child suck your nipples." - Those with the same unfortunate mindset as the OP's husband.

I'd say it's because she allowed this moron to impregnate her in the first place.. I feel sorry for the child... OP's partner is aware the whole reason females have boobs, is to feed their kids right? I'm lost for words to describe how utterly idiotic OP's husband is.

The fact that she's stayed with an idiot is my guess. I vote a mix. She deserves it for staying this long, but **** her life before not knowing soon enough.

Leave him! If that's how he is now it's not going to get any better.

Yes leave the father figure because he's jealous. Let the mother struggle with the kid herself. **** logic and reasoning right? OP could at least talk to her husband about it first.

17, breakups or divorces are last resorts, not first. If the husband's idiocy is utterly unmanageable, and they've exhausted every option, then it's on the table. Especially in a case where a child is involved, one can't make that sort of decision arbitrarily. |the kid|

I'm not normally one to advocate divorce but being jealous of your own newborn son for doing something that is completely natural seems a bit extreme to me. Chances are, this is not the only instance of crazy that he's shown. If the OP has the means to divorce both in terms of the cost of divorce and in terms of raising her son on a single income, then she should do so.

I seriously don't want to live on this planet anymore. Breasts are meant for breastfeeding, damn guy.

Wow what a jealous assclown... Tell him he can have the side the baby isn't using haha

Jealous assclown? I think that's my absolute favorite new insult.

umm hello? it's the best type of milk for a baby! your doing your thing mom n if daddy can't deal with it then maybe he should do some research!

olpally 32

Yep, she's a wife of a shit head... :/