By oops123 - 16/07/2012 14:38 - United States

Today, my neighbors are moving. As we were saying our goodbyes, their 12-year-old son approached and thanked me for the times I forgot to shut the blinds and he watched me change. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 239
You deserved it 29 372

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well at least you will be missed by someone in that family.

Comments

perdix 29

I hope you two didn't shake hands good-bye. If he had a strong grip, you'd be responsible for that ;)

unknown_user5566 26

Well that explains your bone-crushing handshake, Perdix... ;)

He probably told you he had one more package that he had saved for you. ;)

That's creepy... Wad he like stalking you. Waiting on you to come into your room to change?

RedPillSucks 31

Wad... snicker.... I doubt there's a heterosexual 12 year old boy that wouldn't have done exactly the same thing.

Spell check changed it so you need to chill. It was suppose to be was. So sorry. And it's a stalker.

Just be glad it wasn't Chester the molester.

You have made that kid belive in life again. Thank you. You are a good human being.

Ha ha ha At least he is polite. A grown man wouldnt have said thank you to your face.

New shirt - $15, New designer jeans - $110, New VS bra - $45, Helping a kid start the beginning of many more years of puberty.......priceless.

ceejay_williams 1

6, I was just thinking that!

Wow, at least you know what you have to do when changing now.