By octoberrain - 12/10/2011 15:41 - United States

Today, my upstairs neighbor was leaving the parking lot, and stopped to wave. I smiled and waved back, only to realize that she was saying goodbye to her cat, who was sitting in the window. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 476
You deserved it 3 660

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think my comment has a loser upstairs comment

crackz12 10

Sounds like shes the one who should feel retarded

Comments

crackz12 10

Sounds like shes the one who should feel retarded

I'd be more worried about her sanity over your own feelings.

I'd be more worried about her sanity over your own feelings.

LiyIa_fml 8

I say bye to my pets every time I leave.... I also wave at people who i think are waving at me, only to find out their not. :)

Oh god. I HATE when i think someones waving to me and i wave back. Makes me look like a dumbass

Im sensing some jealousy here...don't fret people there are free cats everywhere :)

Streeet_hayley 6

It was probably the cat lady from The Simpsons

je_suis_fml 11

if I point out that I recognize this name, octoberrain, from the fml the other day where her sister laughed and couldn't believe the guy she brought home was her man, does that mean I'm on here waaaaaay too much?

I wave to my cat every morning before I leave for school.

I wave to my dog in the morning when I see him

SadSadKidd 1

Sorry but she prefers pussy over you...

Who waves goodbye to a cat?! I agree Ef her life for being so senile.

dickydickman 0

Well she should feel embarrassed because I know the cat was definitely waving to u. And I can see that by ur pic lol. No grammar nazis stop hating.

48 a profile picture speaks a thousand words...

I say bye to my cat and chinchilla. This is my spiel: "Bye you guys. Love you. Be good. See you in a while." or some variation thereof. I wave bye to my cat if he's present. :)

Just smile and wave boys, just smile and wave.

MichellinMan 20
Badab1ng 5

What a sadistic psycho-bitch. Weoo weeoo we

Badab1ng 5

Please don't thumb me down if you don't understand the reference. Miscreants.

Psycho-bitch? Says the guy who tries to imitate sounds over the Internet.

Badab1ng 5

You're all uneducated assholes. I politely ask you to go **** yourselves!

orangeduck 6

Well I'm only being a Grammar Nazi, because you're an irksome person. You should say, "I politely ask you all to **** yourselves." Dumbass.

orangeduck 6

Oh the comment I replied to,#4, has disappeared. I apologize.

Just slap forehead and walk away and act like it neverrrrrr happenedddddd..

every1luvsboners 11

Your only option is to go up there, steal the cat and leave a ransom note demanding $8 and a kit-kat for the safe return of her cat. You have to use this to your advantage.

$8 and TWO kitkats. Chunky double-length kitkats. Dammit, now I want a kitkat.