By Yubi - 11/01/2009 15:22 - Belgium

Today, my mother told me: "If you didn't exist, I wouldn't stay with your father". So it's MY fault if she's having problems with him? FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 141
You deserved it 2 425

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Agreed with #3. My mom has once said that to me before too, but I have my utmost respect for her to try keeping the marriage together for my autistic brother's sake. My dad sure isn't the most sensitive guy out there, and I myself isn't in a good relationship with my dad either. But kudos to my dad for sticking around and paying for my brother's needs too, I suppose. I guess both of them are much better than those parents who dumps their mentally-challenged kids to the government.

Comments

I think she's saying... "I don't want your life as screwed up as much as those other ****** up kids from divorced parents."

C_Renae_F 0

She's not saying it's your fault. She's saying that you are the one keeping them together & staying a family

That's actually nice... probably. She just means that they're staying together because they don't want to cause a lot of problems for you

Wow, you're really misunderstanding her. She means that she's staying with your dad cuz she loves you and wants you to grow up with both parents

This_is_funny 0

Oh, you really are stupid aren't you? She means she didn't want you to go through having one parent or going from one house to the other every week. She cares enough about you to stay with him, despite the constant problems. Ungrateful bitch.

TheRealEllieSan 9

I see your point, but I think you would be better heard and listened to if you took a less aggressive stance. The first and last sentences were unnecessary and didn't help you make your point.

TheRealEllieSan 9

sorry, I meant 'listened to'

your a moron for thinking that, theres no sane way to really think that

She's staying with your dad for your sake. Agreed, she probably shouldn't have told you this, but it's a *fairly* mature way of dealing with it, and she is making a sacrifice for you. Sorry to hear about this though, I can see how this is an FML.

turn around and go Whos the one that didn't wear a condom?