By whymomwhy - 11/07/2015 17:20 - United States - Salem

Today, my mother talked shit about me to the cat while I was in the room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 341
You deserved it 2 880

Same thing different taste

Comments

Oh that's a new level of dissing! :D

Treat people like how you want to be treated..tell her to talk to pussy that's the same age as her. ._.

"I saw her use your litter box. What a freak."

Attacksloth 33

Attach a note to your bird feeder if you have one. Have it say: "(Your name) told us about you, (Your mother's name). Stay out of our way if you don't want us to dive bomb you. Sincerely, The birds"

It'd only be an FML if the kitty nodded back xD

Cats hate everybody, so she just went to someone who would agree with her. I bet you're fine!

Yeah, they don't hate everyone. They can tolerate their owners.

@26 If I had a dollar for every time someone told me that after I got attacked by a cat...

Attacksloth 33

I own five cats. Only one of them is miserable. Animals, like humans, have personalities. The other four cats are sweet as anything, even to strangers (although, obviously they are closer to those who are familiar to them). Just because they don't live to please you like a dog does doesn't mean they are hate-filled demons.

At least the cat doesn't care what your mom says...

FalloutScrolls 25

This reminds me of a bit by Gabriel Iglesias where if he made his girlfriend angry, she'd give him the silent treatment, whilst talking crap about him to their dog. Hilarious, and genius.

why didn't you say something? cat got your tongue? ?