By unlolable4321 - 28/04/2009 21:51 - United States

Today, my mother sent a letter to my best friend trying to comfort her over the death of her mother. She signed the letter "LOL, Jen" thinking LOL stood for "lots of love." FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 336
You deserved it 5 654

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lol thats pretty funny, but at least your mom had good intentions

Comments

LiveLoveLife_fml 0

waittt a seec, helloo to those who think its not a FML... it is.. It's her Best Friends... but I can c the obvious FHR

poison29 0

haha aww, your mom is sweet though. your friend will understand

jorygirly 0

your moms a nubb. she shouldnt even try. epic fail with acronyms. arents moms not supposed to use l33t talk? what happened to grammatically correct old school mothers?

That why i never let my mom have my phone dummy!! lmao #16 haha HA like in HIMYM

You might need to educate your Mom so she doesn't epically suckfail again. Like... the proper usage of the lulz, rofls, maybe even the wtfs. She reeeally needs to be edumucated. Hahaha. No really... I hope you can explain it to your friend what happened.

Her mother died and your mother couldn't even be bothored to write the whole thing?? Geez. And I think it's actually **** your best friends life.

It is kinda a FML, because for the poster of the FML it's pretty embarising that her mom would, even though not knowing what she was saying, say something like that. And despite what LOL used to mean, it currently means laugh out loud, so it is a FAIL on the moms part, a pretty epic one too given the circumstances.

TheZephyrSon 3

Haha, my grandparents think that's what LOL stands for as well. I mean, technically it can stand for lots of love, but it's usually understood as laugh out loud.

tdawgheath 0

It does if it's in a signature... This is in no way an FML. And for those losers who say fail, or even worse Epic Fail, SHUT UP!