By Anonymous - 20/02/2015 01:46 - United States - Lebanon

Today, my mother moved in to my 2-bedroom apartment with me. She brought her boyfriend, 4 chihuahuas, and 2 birds with her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 842
You deserved it 5 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lowkeybelieber 7

It's your job to tell her what's okay and what's not in YOUR house. Just because she's family doesn't give her the right to push you around.

YDI for not having boundaries. Even if you have reason (maybe she's old or sick) to let HER stay, that does not require the rest. At least, not in those numbers.

Comments

Guard_Babe 19

I know she's your mother and you love her, but maybe ask her next time to not completely invade/cramp your space? :)

You won't be getting laid anytime soon lol jk. But privacy might be hard to come by. You need to be the one in control though. You may be the daughter, but you're the boss of the household.

This comment annoyed me and I don't know why.

If you're lucky the dogs might eat the birds and it'll be a little quieter.

Why does not your mom's boyfriend take her somewhere to stay? This is not at all right. You need to do something about this!

I see how this situation came come up and be uncomfortable. but I'm sure there is more behind this story so follow up seems to he needed

Cool a deadbeat mom with a deadbeat boyfriend. I hope that you fell far from that tree!

Mabye if you behave yourself she'll let you get a race car bed.

JayVicious 20

with a sweet ass sound system and a cb to talk to other car beds

Damn, I'm totally putting a cb on mine now, I never thought of that.

Use what she used on you when you were a kid. "You live under my roof, you live by my rules."