By Anonymous - 26/03/2009 05:06 - Canada

Today, my mom told me she spent $760 on "quantum pendants" that "produce scalar energy that helps to enhance the body’s biofield." When I told her she got scammed, she denied it and yelled at me. Best part? She frequently lectures me about how I waste my money and spend irresponsibly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 315
You deserved it 5 147

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cprompt 0

Dude, those quantum pendants are dangerous. I got one and now I randomly phase between the universe and an alternate one.

Your mom is duuuuuuuuuuuuuumb. Kill her.

Comments

IMO just because the FML doesnt make me go oh my god your life is horrible and your ****** doesnt mean it you can't post it. Hell if its hilarious do it we cant all have sob stories

this isnt even a FML. your mom is just a hypocrite. and plus not like she spent YOUR $700. if she did THEN it would be a FML.

If you guys had a mom like this, you'd understand why it was an FML. Because s/he has to live with their mom probably believing in weird crap like this all the time, and this is probably just one of the worst examples.

Bubs_fml 0

My friend's mother acts just like this. Rory, is that you?

lolyouareanidiot 0

#7, are you brain dead? Seriously. You don't question your parents or you get your ass beat. It is simple as that. They can be as hypocritical as they want, because they own you.

Babymitchy 0

is she by any chance a hippie?

its a fml cuz he has to live with such a dumb mom

latereflex 0

#9 jimboom ilike the way u think!! XD

braFTW 0

LoL I got pulled into an Acai berry scam. It was a big "fad" for a minute where I used to live and I was like OK why not give the free bottle a try. I was to embarrassed to tell my mom I did it thougha nd figured id wait to see if it worked. She has gotten on me about spending money (I love to shop.... bear in mind I have not lived with my parents in years... i can spend money the way i like because I MAKE IT myself and support myself). Well I went to my parents house to hang out one night and saw my mom had gotten the acai berries. HAHA. I dont know. It was funny to us. What sucked is she received hers and I never did. We ordered from the same site though lol.