By AL - 21/09/2011 05:53 - United States

 Today, my mom is marrying my ex boyfriend's dad. The same ex boyfriend who I caught cheating on me with my sister. Family gatherings are going to be such a joy! FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 858
You deserved it 2 897

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saIty 17

Every holiday turns into an episode of Jerry Springer.

perdix 29

Seems like family gatherings are going to be an orgy for everyone but you. Maybe they'll let you hold the camera.

Comments

Wow what's with these trashy Jerry Springer siblings? Good lord. Just tell her to enjoy your sloppy seconds and move on. Just makes it easier for you to not cry over your ex. In the future do not bring your future boyfriends around your sister. Who needs enemies when you have people like your sister? That's truly awful. You'd think family are supposed to be there for you but they sound like people you need to drop. That sucks you can't just drop them like that though since they are your family.

So bring it full circle and **** your new step-dad! Is there a room somewhere in your double-wide where the two of you can bump ugly in private? I was really shocked to see your location as California and not West Virginia or Alabama...

Hopefully for OP, it will only be for the first few days. Or else. . . .

*It will be awkward. Awkward like how I read the comment and it didn't make sense. :-(

ikickgingers 15

I thumbed you because you have gsp in your name. Just saying.

I don't know if anyone has already said it or not but Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!

Ph03n1x1369 2
atomicbaboon 0

Hey. Could be worse. Your mom could be marrying your ex-boyfriend.