By waterproblem - 27/05/2009 23:10 - United States

Today, my last task for the day as a high school janitor was to power-wash the concrete area where the graduation ceremony will take place. Tired and bored, I drew a huge penis with the power hose. Right before I was going to wash it off, the machine broke. Graduation is tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 522
You deserved it 75 068

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Trust me, the high school kids will think its hilarious.

This_Guy 0

Just tell them that you actually did your job, but some kids drew that when you left.

Comments

That's pure win OP I'd love to graduate on a giant penis! That would be hilarious and epic! and if the principal or any of the teachers ask it was a senior prank. The kids will think you're a legend dude. Not an FML, just pure WIN.

sheissoamaZING 0

If I was in that graduating class I probably would've laughed. The only people who will probably be mad would be the staff and some parents. My parents would've probably laughed too though. LoL.

UConn_Huskies 0

what you may not realize is that power washers spray water. water dries quickly on concrete in the spring and summer months. Its not like you used spray paint or anything crazy, the water will dry up in like an hour... I seriously can't believe you thought it would stay there for more then a day. You are retarded.

I think that is hilarious. If i were you i wouldn't worry about it. My 8th grade graduation is soon and i wish my janitor would do that. FYL

Dead_and_Gone 0

WAOW U R AL SO ARTARTEFIDE! Water EVAPORATES. POWER washers spray WATER. THEREFORE, marks made with a POWER washer will OBVIOUSLY evaporate because, srsly, water evaporates. Enjoy knowing this little known fact that could not have possibly been taken into account by anybody else.

Hm. Pretty sure I've heard something exactly like this before. And another time before that. And another. Stop making up stupid shit like this for goodness' sake. It'll evaporate, the kids will appreciate it, and they will be the ones who are blamed. Your life is not ******.

That's awesome. And it's probably better than any prank the students themselves could think of, hell, maybe they'll get blamed