By Anonymous - 20/05/2009 05:18 - United States

Today, my husband was leaving for a long business trip to Germany. As he was leaving, my daughter started crying. "Don't leave me with her !' she said. 'Take me with you !' FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 810
You deserved it 8 918

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Awww, daddy's little girl ... wait, how old is she? because if she's like ... 16, this takes on a whole different meaning!

GloomySkyz 0

Honestly not a FML, This happens to people alot. Its just little kids, I don't understand why people can't take they don't know half of what they're saying because of manner development as they get older.

Comments

Awww, daddy's little girl ... wait, how old is she? because if she's like ... 16, this takes on a whole different meaning!

randomguy76 14

And why does it take on a new meaning if she is older?

they have a reason usually... but FYL anyway

hahaha be as good as your husband maybe youll be more liked around the house haha

GloomySkyz 0

Honestly not a FML, This happens to people alot. Its just little kids, I don't understand why people can't take they don't know half of what they're saying because of manner development as they get older.

Alex_Wilko 0

Ooooooouch, you mustve just pissed her off by making her clean her room or something... hahaha kinda funny though FYL

maybe you should take that trip as a chance to get on her good side.

Either she is just trying to make her daddy stay (as daddy's girls are prone to do). Or perhaps you are just a terrible mother? I would not feed her for a few days either way. Teach her a lesson to bad mouth you in front of your husband. ;-)

What a horrible thing to suggest :/ starving your kid because of what she said. Real golden parenting there.

Wait, I don't understand...how is this an FML? Because, since you said 'crying', I'm assuming she's around 6-8, the age where kids start to become more emotionally attached to parents, siblings, etc. And if that is, in fact, the case. then it's not a big deal... YDI & FYL for thinking otherwise.

MR_OHCRAP 0

Don't worry. It is all about "Freud's Psychosexual Development" in which a child at ages 4-6? develop a love for the opposite sex parent. They also make fantasies to marry the opposite sex parent, and see the same sex parent as an enemy.

RottenKid 0

ow! that must hurt, they never really mean stuff like this at a young age... unless she's a teen then... yeah good luck eith that.