By Anonymous - 16/12/2015 04:04 - United States - Pleasanton

Today, my husband came home from a six-month business trip. When I saw him, I hugged and kissed him. My grandma started calling me a slutty whore, and told us we were a disgrace to our family, while trying to hit him with her cane. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 570
You deserved it 1 616

Same thing different taste

Top comments

91hayek 31

some people think that because they are old they can get away with unwarranted opinions and violence. Shame.

Comments

Apologise for being a disgrace to your family, steal your father's sword, and then go save China.

Jachin357 28
torn616 7

Netflix and chill?... hell OP should have grabbed that cane and gave granny a ride. 6 months! I mean come on the husband deserved a show.

FryingPanHero 11

Obviously, you should have just casually waved "Hey" to him, OP. Way to immediately lay on the affectionate hugs and kisses after 6 months, jeez.

Yeah I noticed the same thing. Crazy long time to be gone for just a business trip.

It could have been something like they were opening an over seas branch and he had to manage it and train the new people to take it over.

at my job we opened another branch in another state and I was out there for a whole month straight. My boss on the other hand was out the for seven months and only came home every two months for the weekend.

Yeah but wouldn't it be natural to swing by the family at least once in a 6 month period? Seems extreme to be gone for that long unless its deployment.

Publikwerks 14

Tell Grandma to chill. Say "Grandma be cool"

Maybe she hasn't hit something in so long, she now thinks a cane has to be involved.