By BatBee - 03/08/2016 02:29 - United States - Princeton

Today, my husband and I were talking about how we missed our sexting from when we were dating, so later I took a bath and texted him while he was relaxing in bed. His response ? "I'm tired and hurry up I need to poop." FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 349
You deserved it 1 519

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kyu_Q 19

when you have to go, you have to go

Try waiting until a better time when he isn't in bed. He may have not been in the mood at the time.

Comments

joeyl2008 29

Today, I found out that my itchy butt hole was actually a symptom of prostate cancer.

ABlindMan 17

Yeah dump the husband. Good pun, totally fitting for the situation.

acky2lum 7

Your husband likes to... ... talk dirty... *put sunglasses on* I'll show myself out...

now that was dirty talk..haha don't take it too hard OP, at least he has the decency of waiting to take his dump :) so your sexy feelings lack synchronicity, try watching **** together or have a sexy getaway or sth ;)

best thing to do is communicate how you feel.. he wouldnt have an indication from your brain that thats what you were doing unless you explain it to him and even then you have to be in the mood.. but you cant be disappointed when spontaneity goes not according to plan

All of that was actually covered already. They had a full conversation about missing the fun of sexting. That was "comunicating how you feel". Then she sent a text "telling him what she was doing" which means mind reading would be unnecessary for him. Also, she CAN be "disappointed when things don't go according to plan". It isn't fair to dismiss or disallow anyone's emotions.

PANDORUM89 21

I've found that if you don't send the dude enough to make him go "hurr durr she's sexting me" then they don't read it in that manner. I've sent my guy one liners before and it zooms so fast over his head. total mood killer. but sometimes I'll send like 4-5 sentences at once and then it sinks in.

I thought he understood and that was the reason for his response about being too tired.

SamanthaaNicolee 18

So looking forward to married life haha