By Anonymous - 09/04/2013 10:29 - France - Paris

Today, my halitosis was so bad that when I blew onto my solution in chemistry class, it reacted. FML
I agree, your life sucks 387
You deserved it 88

Top comments

What'd you have to eat? "Some roast beef, some chicken, a pizza..."

Comments

unknown_user5566 26

At least you know you get an exciting reaction when you blow things, OP.

perdix 29

Mmmmm. Sulfur compounds . . . your breath smells like rotten eggs and farts. Get used to hanging out in the lab, because dating is not really in your future (unless you can meet people with anosmia.)

simplysarcastics 26

I am sure there is something out there for your issue op. i would google specialist or maybe try mouthwash every few hours, at school so no one can speak badly of something you can't help.

mzrobinson 13

Biotene mouthwash helps. Keeps your mouth from getting dry which adds to the smell. (: good luck op!

Tell your teacher oxidants happen. Hopefully they will not react in a bad way.

That stinks...literally and figuratively.

Seriously though, OP, if your breath is that bad you should see a dentist, because it likely means there's something medically wrong with you. My dad had chronic bad breath once, and it turned out it was because he had an infection in his gums. Once the infection was cured, he didn't have bad breath anymore.

Shouldn't you have done something about it before it got to that point? Come on man, think of all the poor people interacting with you!

That sounds like a nerdy "yo mama" joke..

"Yo' mama's Halitosis is so distasteful, francium and H2O compounds react to cause a chemical reaction characterized by explosives! *snort* *laugh* *snort*"

Yeah I can't imagine someone with a health problem having any friends, right?

perdix 29

I don't think the prospective friends and lover need no dang chemistry class to know that your breath stinks!

RedPillSucks 31

Halitosis-dragon breath. For those too lazy for Google.

Dragon breath? Well shit. Fire in some cases cause a chemical reaction. So now Original Poster can breathe fire.

You sir have mastered the art of trolling. Props!

Wait. I thought trolling was to purposely incite bad feelings into people. Did I really do that to you?

I haven't heard dragon breath since house party...lol