By bcca - 13/02/2012 14:22 - United States

Today, my grandma sent me a Valentine's Day card. For years she's been hinting at me to lose weight. The card: a picture of cookies on the front and a gym membership inside. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 175
You deserved it 6 335

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gym membership is often expensive and you just got it for free...

Comments

Craw25 0

it's better than her getting you a shirt that says "I whipped anorexias ass"

That reminds me of some weight gain program I saw on TV. Some people go around helping people recover from anorexia. One lady who went around helping others had a shirt saying "This [program name] worked for me!". Then the camera zoomed out to show she was well over 200 pounds.

perdix 29

Nice try, but there's no such shirt. That slogan is only available on a muumuu, tent and piano case. I've checked ;)

Ajjas013 6

OP could always design her own shirt. And maybe write my grandma is an old bitch in small letters at the bottom. She'll never see what hit her.

perdix 29

Knowing you, you'll get it backwards . . . you'll pounce on the cookies and avoid the gym! Two words: Weight Watchers.

purplemnm 9

weight watchers doesn't work xD

perdix 29

Purplemnm, I've got 29.8 lbs of fat I've gotten rid of that says it does work. I'd be happy to send you a 5 lb ziploc bagful as proof if you don't believe me.

purplemnm 9

my mom went on it and she followed they're instructions specfically and she gained weight :/ go ahead send me some I need it for my deep fryer

Ajjas013 6

Get her a shirt that says, my granddaughter got asphyxiated by the excess of her own fat. And cookies. YDI for eating too many cookies.

justanotherbird 19

If you actually need to lose weight, this isn't an FML. Your grandmother is trying to help you. Gym memberships are expensive, you should use it!

Eat cookies or run on treadmill...Hmmm....

perdix 29

Nah. Just give her a cookie made out of tree bark, I heard it's nutritous. BTW, Grammar nazi, how do you spell nutritious? Is that right? Hey people! Grammar Nazi=Free Spell Check!

What!! A Valentine's Day card and a free membership. That's a win win situation right there. Other people got way less than you.

Bugatti_Veyron 1

ydi for failing at school, being to lazy to get a real job, and being a FAT ASS

She failed at school and doesn't have a real job? I must have missed that part....

afarr 0

yeah, buggati, like before, you're a spoiled ***** who hasnt worked a day of their life. Stop trolling and focus on growing something so you dont jerk air (troll voice) Your fake and so not real you suck