By SpLo0gIeR - 13/02/2012 15:30 - United States

Today, I got pulled over. When the cop asked where I was coming from, reflexively I said, "Your mom's house." FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 760
You deserved it 55 004

SpLo0gIeR tells us more.

Funny thing is he laughed and gave me a warning :)

Top comments

griffins33 4

I bet your ticket price went up after that!

should have "reflexively" kept your mouth shut.

Comments

griffins33 4

I bet your ticket price went up after that!

you don't "reflexibly" say anything to a cop. I'm calling bull. I mean really?

(ignore this comment. Accidental double post)

Probably. Whats with all these people reflexively saying 'your mom' in the worst situations possible.

First we must ask, why was a 12 year old driving? YDI.

Your mom is a very viable comeback when.. Wait no. But this was hilarious anyways, had the funniest picture in my mind; Cop: "where did you just come from speeding like that?!" *takes of glasses* Your moms house." hahah.. So dumb xD

That's just as stupid as trying to double tap zoom on a printed photo.

Yeah I bet the cop threw the book at OP for that one haha.

Jakesterk96 8

Officer: So where were you headed from? OP: Your mom's house (oh shit). Officer: Dammit! That's the second time this week!

Lily_lops95 0

Well I was pulled over by the coolest cop in the world... He said " Why were you speeding back there?" I said " Because I was having fun..." He said I used to have fun... Then I took an arrow to the knee." I then reflexively said " Your mom took an arrow to the knee! " I got a warning!!!!

tjv3 10

/startsarcasm/You must be the coolest person at you school huh? /endsarcasm/ Douche

How you know that OP was 12 in age !!! :/

logan1819 4

I would have laughed if I was a cop. Then I'd arrest your bitch ass

OP: So officer where are you headed. Officer: To jail with your sorry ass. Then YOUR mom's house.

So might you be the one who accidently got his ass fired by saying he's gonna do his bosses' mum?

152 - Where is your factual evidence to back up your claim?

Battledog5006 0

I'm laughing so hard right now! fyl

kittySplash 0

Your shirt is mean how about no ugly guys on FML

Oh damn!!!! Fat chicks need love too. As long as I'm not givin it!!

JayBear14 11

4- You are destined to be fat when you are older. Not because you are against dating fat chicks, but because you think your cool by displaying it in a picture.

Gloritank 8

Far chicks need love too, but they gotta pay.

brunomars09 3
Gloritank 8

Omg r and t are near each other =_= give a guy a break you nazis. Plus it was a line from family guy.

chi99y 0

It's ok for guys to become fat, that's the natural way of life, it's the chicks who need to watch their twinky intake ;)

I wanna like this comment. But I can't cause it's at 69

jake98899889 4

YDI. That's just stupid and childish on your part.

its basically cop-speak for "arrest me now*

I'm sad that people still find your mom jokes funny.

I hate when people post FML's that are obviously a 'you deserve it' situation. Like, are you looking for people to call you dumb?

Some people are just attention grabbing ******. You can't stop them, they will do/post anything to be noticed.

chi99y 0

Isn't that the point of these social sites? Make people laugh and get noticed?

omarzrgz 3

And what is so fun about being mature? Damn it live a little.

jake98899889 4

185- theirs a little difference between "living a little" then just being a Dumbass. I wouldn't call smarting off to a cop with a 12 year old joke is "living a little". Just saying. Have some common sense..

These aren't as bad as the attention seeking assholes who post about how they were caught cheating. So annoying -_-''

should have "reflexively" kept your mouth shut.

And how much did that turn out for you? :P

palahniukpaul 6

How stupid do you have to be to say that to a cop who just pulled you over?

These posts remind me of the tourets southpark where cartman pretends to have tourets and in doing so can no longer censor himself. people are becoming stupid and tend to forget the social structure/environment they are in. What are you going to tell the judge when he asked why you would say that? " ask your mom she was there too". Morons ydi maybe youll learn to shut up

9- And how stupid are you to upload that display picture. LOL. Thumb down all you want.

Says the person who has the default profile picture. Lulz

So, how many times did he nightstick you before he wrote the enormous ticket? You deserve an ass beating for saying that to anyone, but to say it to a COP? Are you just plain stupid? You probably also send food back in restaurants after telling the waiter to tell the chef that you've have better food at the chef's mom's house. I am very much suprised that you are still alive. Word of advice - slow down - brain in gear BEFORE mouth goes into motion. You'll live longer.

Funny thing is he laughed and gave me a warning :)

Well if nothing happened why is it on FML?

that's one thing i would love to do before I die.

Yeah I'd have laughed too as I pulled you out through the window to beat your ass, but hey everyones different.

Atta kid my dads a sheriff and whenever I get pulled over on the highway all his friends laugh and let me off with warnings... Yeah, it's pretty legit.

People are so judgemental. Who is worse? Him for making an honest stupid mistake or you guys for acting like you're his parents or something that you can lecture him and talk shit? It's funny get the **** over it.

Wow you need to calm the **** out down

At least you didn't say in my pants ( read the FML over again, you'll get it.)

brunomars09 3

You're stupid. It makes NO sense. Feel free to kill yourself -.-t