By fruitoftheloom - 09/03/2015 05:13 - United States - Scottsdale

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend took off my pants for the first time. She was more impressed by the pattern on my boxers than by my cock. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 952
You deserved it 7 317

Same thing different taste

Top comments

1dvs_bstd 41

Was it shiny? Girls, like fish are attracted to shiny things. -Barney Stinson.

Paint your **** with the same pattern. Bet that'll impress her!

Comments

There is not much to be impressed by a ****'s look, it's performance should be impressive.

I have never met an impressive penis. Much like being a good person actions speak louder than words... Or in this case, looks. Penises look weird. Hell, genitals look weird. It's why foreplay releases chemicals that reduce the disgust response in the brain.

Did she say she was unimpressed with the dick? Girls with tact don't comment on it the first few times. Well, I wouldn't. Genitals are weird looking things.

sohigh10 34

Well to be fair, underwear can be exciting

Scheffy213 17

Why does your boxers have patterns

rocker_chick23 27

Because some men like to wear boxers with patterns on them. A lot of Hanes boxer briefs have patterns on them

well you have impressed her in one way or other...

iLike2Teabag 27

Blue and black, but the girl saw it as white and gold apparently.

Well, boxers are more attractive than cocks. Ones all pretty and soft and the other is skin with balls which balls look like wrinkled old men

#40, must be the men you're with because in my experience.., mmmmm dayum!

Goblin182 26

Two words. Whitie tighties. Nothing impressive or distractive there.

SoullessSolace 12

To her, the pattern was probably the only new thing to see. We're all pretty similar, when it comes right down to it. Just remember that her going even that far has nothing to do with your wang OR your boxers. Hell, it may have even been a delaying tactic due to her own nervousness.