By Lovenem - 16/02/2011 17:51 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend said "It's funny how every time we have sex I'm wearing these panties." We've been having sex every day for the last six days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 336
You deserved it 7 107

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Maybe she mixed her words up and actually meant: "everytime I wear these panties, we have sex." At least I hope that's what she meant...

SirEBC 7

I'm trying to figure out how that changes the situation...

joa76 3

It changes it quite a bit...if THAT'S what she meant, she could wear them once a week or once a month or heck, once a year, but just happen to have sex every time she does. There would be absolutely nothing weird or gross about that. I'm not entirely certain how plausible that is, though, because I'd think if she'd meant that, she would have corrected herself.

bodnarfresh 0

It says that they have been doing it six days in a row. YOU FAIL!

I thought the gf meant the same type of knickers like thongs or boy shorts or maybe even the brand (La Perla, Victoria's Secret, etc.). I still can't quite believe that someone would wear the exact same pair for six days in a row, especially after sex.

No, 96, YOU "fail." It says they have been having sex for 6 days, yes. But if what the girlfriend had meant to say was that everytime she wears those panties, they have sex, it doesn't mean she was wearing them for 6 days. It just means that everytime she wears them, they have sex.

TaTaTanyaHo 5

those must be some pretty crusty panties then

LadiiFresH 0

maybe she thinks those are her "lucky" panties

WOW!! wonder how she thinks when she gave you head!! @.@

bamagirl14 0

appparently they are since he still ***** her